- On 08/04/2022
- In COVID Tips for travellers
- Tags: covid, COVID-19, restrictions, TravellingToTurkey, Turkey
What are the Last Coronavirus Restrictions for Travelling to Turkey (April 2022)
Important information about the Last Coronavirus decisions and entry to Turkey 2022
- Passengers who have received at least two doses of the vaccines approved for emergency use by the World Health Organization or by Turkey (one dose for Johnson & Johnson), who submit a document stating that their most recent vaccination took place at least 14 days earlier,
- Passengers who submit a document issued by the relevant country’s official authorities stating that they have had the virus within the last 6 months. The 6-month period starts from the 28th day of the first PCR positive test result,
- Passengers who, before entering Turkey, present a negative PCR test result received within the last 72 hours or a negative rapid antigen test taken within the last 48 hours.
- Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival, if arriving from, or they have been in Afghanistan, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India and Pakistan in the last 14 days.
International Passengers who will arrive in Turkey are required to fill in the Turkey Entrance Form, which can be obtained here within 72 hours of their departure. A print-out or the mobile screenshot of the filled form will have to be submitted to airline crew before boarding. Guests who don’t present this document will not be allowed for entrance due to coronavirus heath restrictions.
Do I Have to Quarantine When I Get to Turkey?
Passengers arriving in Turkey will be required to complete an information form and will be checked for symptoms. Passengers may be subject to a PCR test by means of the method of sampling at points of arrival in Turkey. Within this scope, these passengers shall be allowed to proceed to their final destination after their test samples are taken.
If their test results are positive, they shall be taken under treatment in accordance with the COVID-19 Guidelines of the Ministry of Health. The passengers with positive test results and persons having been in close contact with such passengers shall be taken under quarantine for a period of 7 days at the addresses they have determined, and if the results of the PCR tests to be taken at the end of the 5th day are negative, the quarantine shall be ended. The quarantines of these people who are identified to have Delta variant shall be ended upon submitting a negative PCR test result at the end of the 7th day.
How to reach Form for Entry to Turkey?
Why should I fill Turkey Entrance form?
The required information on this website must be filled with in order to provide you with reliable information about the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect the health of you and your loved ones, during your stay in Turkey. Therefore, the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information you provided is very important.
The completion of this form can be checked at the Turkish border. If you do not fill out the form or make a misleading statement, you may face judicial and administrative sanctions.
I.m traveling to Turkey on 13 June and on 26 going from Istanbul to Romania. I have 2 covid vaccine.Do I need a booster now or before departing?
Thanks for your kind question,
Here in the following link of Turkish Airlines you can check it according to your country because for some countries there are various restrictions.
Please feel free to drop us email at [email protected] for planning your Istanbul Tour,
We wish you a nice trip here
Guided Istanbul Tours Team
Hi I need help travelling to Turkey on 26 April but can’t get into website register. Health. Gov.tr
Thanks for your comment,
We would like to inform you that you need to use following link to get webpage of Ministry; https://register.health.gov.tr/
Please feel free to drop us email at [email protected] for further asisstance and planning your trip to our country,
We will be travelling to Turkey from Malaysia in this becoming June.
Noted that we have to fill up the Form to Enter Turkey. How about the HES form? Is it 2 different forms or the same?
Therefore, appreciate it if you could enlighten the difference of these 2 documents as we want to be prepared prior travelling soon.
Thanks for contacting us.
We would like to inform you that entrance and Hes form are same thing. There is no difference between them.
Please feel free to contact our team to plan your trip in Turkey.